Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Samsung Galaxy Y Out of Stock

Having had the time to go malling today, I dropped by at my favorite Samsung dealer in Robinson's Galleria in Ortigas and this is what I found out. It is currently out of stock due to very high demand. This just proves my prediction on the onset that the Samsung Galaxy Y will be Samsung's most saleable Android gadget in its class. With its very affordable price tag and superb features, surely anyone wishing for an entry level Android phone will grab it without much thinking.

While dropping by at my cellular line provider to pay my bill I also noticed in the ads on the store that the Samsung Galaxy Y is available free at Plan 349. I'm a bit disappointed here because I got my Samsung Galaxy Y from the same network at Plan 500. But even so, the privilege of being one of the first ones to adopt early a  popular device is worth the price.

No comments:

Post a Comment